Choosing the right PCB design solution is never an easy task. No matter if you are a startup company looking for tools to develop your first or next innovative electronic-centric product or a large enterprise wanting a better solution to improve the productivity and efficiency of your design team and projects, selecting a PCB solution can be a daunting task. No one wants to get 75% of the way through a design to find out that the software you selected is not going to achieve what you need to accomplish.
There are many aspects you should consider when choosing your PCB Design solution, here are five that many users of Eagle discussed with Cadence:
• Does the capabilities of the offering and its technology meet your design requirements?
• What’s the cost of the solution offering? Does it fit within your budget?
• What’s the support service like? Will you be able to get quick responses to your questions and access online based tutorials, is there local help available?
• Can its technology and solution scale with your needs? As designs are getting more and more complex, will the capabilities of the tool adjust accordingly? Can it offer breadth and depth?
• How many other companies in your industry are using this tool and what is their feedback?
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by OrCAD PCB Solutions