Filters, amplifiers, linear and switched-mode power supplies, and other analog/mixed-signal designs require rigorous verification and analysis to ensure that they will perform to their design specifications. When violation of component operating limits cause failures, or component value (or parameter) variations lead to yield problems, you could face increased costs, missed schedules, or field failures. Cadence® PSpice® analog and mixed-signal simulator and PSpice Advanced Analysis address these issues, simplifying the complexities of mixed-signal verification, performing “what if” analysis, and validating the complete system check for failures.
Watch our on demand webinar to learn:
- New mixed-signal PCB design and analysis capabilities in PSpice technology
- How to maximize circuit performance using improved performance and convergence options
- How to create custom models using the technology’s magnetic parts editor for switch-mode power supply
- About quick and easy virtual prototyping using the PSpice device model interface capability
- How you can expedite design time using ease-of-use enhancements and customization options
After viewing the webinar, you should have a better understanding of the new features and capabilities in our PSpice mixed-signal simulator. You should also come away armed with ways to use PSpice Advanced Analysis capabilities to improve productivity, reduce cost, and enhance the overall reliability of your designs. In addition, you’ll get an overview of PSpice.com, the new PSpice web portal and user community.